Visit Our Google+ 8000 Member
Gardening Community
Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens

Join My Private Gardening Community
for New Gardeners:
My First Vegetable Garden

Search this Blog & All the Linked Member's Garden Blogs

My Garden on Instagram

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Video: How to Build an Inexpensive Garden Grow Light Station

How to Build an Inexpensive 
Garden Grow Light Station

This video shows you how to build a mobile grow light station you can put anywhere in your house for under $40. It will cover two seed trays worth of future transplants. You can save 100's of dollars by growing your own transplants. The video shows you how to construct the light station.

I will be making future videos to show you how to set and manage the seed trays of future transplants. This is my first 2013 gardening video. I plan to make videos of all aspects of vegetable gardening. Why not join my channel and groups.






Questions? Join My Google+ Community
Our Tomato and Vegetable Gardens
Over 100 HD Garden Videos: Join
My YouTube Video Gardening Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Videos: Growing, Tending & Pruning Tomatoes

Complete Guide to Starting Tomatoes Indoors


How to Grow Large Tomatoes in Containers


Growing Brandywine Tomatoes


How to Build a Hot-House Tomato Cage


How to Transplant Tomato Seedlings into Cups


How Prune, Stake and Remove Suckers


Using Grass Clipping for Mulch and a Soil Barrier


Single, Double and Triple Tomato Stem Pruning


The Baxter's Bush Cherry Container Tomato


Complete Guide to Growing Heirloom Tomatoes


The Kentucky Orange Heirloom Tomato

Our Tomato and Vegetable Garden - Pinterest Board